The bat pendant is hand beaded and is suspended from a silver plated chain that fastens with a trigger bolt ring clasp. The bat features two different colours of delica seed beads, purple and black, which have been sewn together into a bat shape using peyote stitch.
This hand stitched pendant necklace measures approximately.
This necklace is perfect for Halloween, Samhain, or just because you simply love bats, in which case it will be perfect for wearing everyday.
The necklace also comes complete with an organza bag making it perfect for gifting for many occasions. The accompanying gift bag will be chosen at random so consequently the design will vary.
You will definitely be noticed when you wear this gorgeous necklace. It is big enough to make a statement on a night out but equally subtle if you choose to wear it everyday.
- Beryl bat necklace purple
- Handmade jewellery
- Made with glass seed beads
- Purple and black tones
- Hand stitched beaded pendant
- With silver plated chain
- Comes complete with an organza bag (designs will vary)
- For delivery information see our FAQ’s page
CARE OF YOUR NECKLACE
- The best way to extend the life of your necklace is to keep it away from light when you’re not wearing it. It will last a long time, however, exposure to air may cause tarnish on the chain as it would on any metal surface. You can polish the necklace with a soft cloth.
- Perfumes and creams can affect the finish of metal jewellery so avoid spraying them with perfume. Make your jewellery the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off to reduce contamination as much as possible.