Below are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:-
- Ordering Information
- Delivery Information
- Shipping Prices
- Estimated Transit Times
- Custom Stamps
- Back Orders
- Returns Policy
- Craft Supplies
- Prices are shown in euros.
- Payments are charged in euros.
- All online payments are processed securely by either Stripe or PayPal.
- Payments via Stripe. Choose this option to pay by credit card or debit card.
- Payments via PayPal. Choose this option to pay using your PayPal account.
- Payments via Cheque (only available to customers in the Republic of Ireland). Send your cheque, bank draft or postal order to Downland Crafts, The Lodge, Derreskit, Killeshandra, Co. Cavan, H12 DA38. Please note if you choose this payment method your order will be put on hold until your payment has been processed. Once your cheque has cleared your order will be despatched.
- We will deliver to anywhere in the world.
- The shipping prices quoted are for either standard post or registered. We also offer an express post option for deliveries within Ireland (details below).
- If you were to choose the standard post option we cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that the parcel did not reach it’s destination and no refund or replacement will be given.
- For larger and international orders we advise registered post, this will provide a tracking number so you can keep track of your parcels progress as it makes it’s way to you.
- We like to give each customer the option whether or not to take the risk with standard post and the decision is entirely yours. Whichever option you choose we always obtain a proof of posting receipt.
- We aim to despatch orders within 2 working days of them being placed – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm.
- Orders placed on Friday after 6.00pm, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following Monday, in the case of a Bank Holiday orders will be processed on the following Tuesday.
- Orders will be sent by An Post.
- Estimated transit times represent the approximate delivery duration from despatch from us until receipt by you the customer. These are only a guideline and it will depend on the size and weight of each package. At busy times delivery may take longer so please allow up to 14 working days for goods to arrive.
- If you are sending within Ireland we also offer an express service. If you choose this option we will despatch your order, when placed before 4pm on a working day, the day after it is received. It will then be delivered to you on the following day. We regret we are unable to despatch orders on the same day at this time.
- Customers are liable for any customs or tax duties that may become due in on delivery of goods outside of Ireland.
- Ireland – Standard Post = €3.85
- Ireland – Registered Post = €8.50
- Ireland – Express Post = €10.30
- United Kingdom – Standard Post = €5.30
- United Kingdom – Registered Post = €11.65
- Europe – Standard Post = €5.30
- Europe – Registered Post = €11.65
- Rest of the World – Standard Post = €5.30
- Rest of the World – Registered Post = €11.65
Estimated Transit Times
The following are for in stock items. For custom stamps and back orders please read the relevant section below.
- Ireland = 1-2 working days
- United Kingdom = 2-5 working days
- Europe = 3-7 working days
- Rest of the World = 5-10 working days
We hope you will be 100% happy with your order however if an item is not as you imagined it would be you can return it to us within 14 days of purchase for a replacement or full refund of the purchase price (does not apply to custom made items unless faulty).
- Items for return must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Postage costs for returns to be paid by the customer.
- Please include a note in the parcel with your order number, name and address, state your reason for return and whether you would like a replacement or refund.
Your privacy is very important to us.
- We will never share your personal details with anyone outside of Downland Crafts.
- Your details will NOT be automatically added to our newsletter mailing list for product information updates and special offers, however, you can subscribe anytime using the link at the top of any page on this website.
Do you sell craft supplies:
Yes we sell craft supplies for making your own handmade greeting cards, paper crafts and jewellery, including our own range of clear photopolymer stamps and we sell those on our sister site downlandcrafts.ieSHARE THIS