WebsiteThis website and all the information on it is owned and run by Downland Crafts a registered craft business located in Ireland. By visiting this website and/or purchasing something from it, you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions. All images, logos and text featured on www.downland-crafts.com remain the sole property of Downland Crafts. Reproduction of any part of this content is prohibited. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions without prior notice to you. Any updates will be applied to this page and it is your responsibility to read and check that you understand our latest terms and conditions on each visit. Please visit our FAQs page for more detailed information on the following:
- Ordering Information
- Delivery Information
- Shipping Prices
- Estimated Transit Times
- Back Orders
- Returns Policy
- Craft Supplies
- Prices for products and events are subject to change without notice.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Every effort has been made to display the products accurately in respect of colour and size, however we cannot guarantee that your device will display of the colours exactly the same so your product may vary slightly from our images.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us to acknowledge receipt. Your order will be deemed accepted when we email you to confirm your order has been despatched, at which point a contract between you and us will become active.
- If we are unable to fulfil any part of your order, we will inform you of this by email. This maybe because the product is out of stock, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product. A refund will be issued for the price paid in respective of the affected item(s).
- Property, legal or beneficial, for any goods supplied by Downland Crafts shall only pass to the buyer once full payment has received for all the sums then owed by the buyer to the seller. Ownership shall pass to the buyer with possession of goods.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any products or events that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any such modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation.
- We shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any products that have been ordered on this website.